Following the development of our Advanced Water Treatment System in September 2016, Bloom reached out to Dole to offer a solution to the Foc-TR4 problem.
Within 5 months of beginning discussions, Bloom had installed its Advanced Water Treatment System to one of Dole’s smaller plantation sites for 67 hectares.
The system has allowed Dole to begin drip irrigation once more with zero risk of plantation contamination from surface water used.
Client: Dole Stanfilco
Location: Silway Mindanao Philippines
– Number of Water Treatment Systems: 1
– Hectares Covered: 67 hectares
– Water Flow: 180–200 m3/h in two areas
– Chlorine Dosing: 90–150 l/h in each area
– Working hours: 10–18 hours/day
– Water Source: River with high concentration of organic matters and Silt.
– TSS: 50–180 ppm.
Date of Operation: February 2017